Great effort has been made to allow access to this site for the general population as well as for those with limited mobility, visual impairments or hearing impairments, including the following features:
Keyboard navigation option.
- Menu skipping option.
- Ability to set different resolutions and environments.
- Ability to change font size using the CTRL key and the mouse wheel, as well as using buttons at the top of the site.
- Alt text for graphic objects.
- Optimized for different browsers including Chrome and Firefox.
- Adapted for users with visual impairments, including preparation for using a screen reader.
- Clear and easy navigation; menus with easy orientation.
- Site links explain destinations clearly.
If you find any problem, feel free to contact us by email: [email protected]
Accessibility declaration date : 23/11/2020