When lighting your candle, we respectfully ask you to:
• Focus on and imagine their LIFE – before they became victims. Their name, face and identity that the Holocaust attempted to erase.
• Emphasize how we are securing a better future for all, by remembering.
• Consider your personal responsibility to actively :
– collect names
– commemorate the lives lost
– participate in building our collective memory
– create the torchbearers of the future.
Glimpse into the life of a person by reading about their life on your candle label AND by scanning the QR code, accessing more information about their life story.